söndag 7 september 2008

I wish things were that simple, that leaving solves everything. Departing covers mistakes you've made, wrong turns you took years ago



And as the nights turns darker
And summer transforms into autumn
I transform into a deeper form of self
I wake up in the middle of the night
trying to shake off my intoxication
I see ghosts
I feel presences
in the form of shadows
I feel loss
in the form of words

I don't expect you to understand
I just need you to let me be me
It's like a calling for me
when september begins
You just need to let me run off
I need to breathe in these cold autumn winds
Wander streets ive never walked before
to parkinglots, streetlights and
home
you showed me home
when we werent even close
and he laughed and said “little girl, you are oceans away”

Inga kommentarer: